Kyveli ApartmentsDaskalopetra, Chios, Greece
"Kyveli" Apartments, especially after their recent renovation, is a nice modern 4 star apartment hotel offering quality services. They are situated near a pictuerique fishing port and 2 nice beaches (Daskalopetra beach and Los beach) about 7Km north of Chios town.
The "Kyveli Apartments" are located in the small picturesque fisherman’s harbour of Daskalopetra , in the area where according to the myth, the stone where Homer taught and the temple of the ancient goddess Kyveli exist. Offering one or two seperate bedrooms, sitting-room with a full furnished kitchen, bathroom and veranda with a view of the sea or the hotel’s garden, Kyveli Apartments are ideal for family holidays.
Surrounded by lovely gardens the swimming pool promises fun and relaxation during your leisure time.
Enjoy the panoramic seaview in the friendly athmosphere of the large sitting area, TV and lounge bar.
Kyveli apartments are ideal for family holidays .
All the rooms are airconditioned, with radio, phone, furnished kitchen, sitting room, private bath and balcony, all overlooking the crystal clear sea and the Hotel-gardens with its swimming pool and pool-snackbar.
Read from travelers who already have stayed in "Kyveli" Apartments
Open: April - October
Beach: 100m Daskalopetra
Chios town: 7 km
Chios airport: 10 km
Chios port: 7 km
• Reception • Pool side snack bar • Bar • Room service • Newspapers • Garden • Terrace • Luggage Storage • Laundry services • Parking
• Outdoor swimming pool
• One bedroom or two bedroom apartments, all have a balcony seaview/garden view and a sitting room.
Each apartment has its own fully equipped kitchen, bath/shower, wc, telephone, satellite TV, air conditioning, baby cot on request.
• (*) = children aged 2-12yrs, infant aged 0-2yrs
Available board basis
• Self Catering
• Hotel also offers Breakfast. Our prices are on “self catering” basis but you could ask for upgrading to “breakfast” basis directly after your arrival at the hotel. The hotel will charge you for the the upgrade from “self catering” to “breakfast” basis and you will pay the extra charge directly to the Hotel.
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge.